Vision Medical has become the new global leader in automated technologies for minimally invasive hair restoration procedures, one of the fastest growing segments in the aesthetic market place. We offer best-in-class technology with excellent service and support for the medical aesthetic market.
Due to our tremendous growth in 2019, we are expanding our sales force and are currently looking for innovative, outside the box thinking, self-motivated, leading, dedicated individuals whose long-term goal is to thrive and grow with the company. The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with a great group of dedicated professionals. Everything we do is driven by our passion to build new technology products that allow physicians to focus on their own vision, artistry and strategies while providing superior quality, safety, and efficacy.
Position: Regional Sales Representatives (Throughout US)
Position will report to: Executive Vice President
- Responsible for prospecting, interfacing and closing medical sales transactions with physician customers.
- Individual will be responsible for planning and implementing strategies for increasing sales in territory.
- Responsible for assisting with in-service training and subsequent training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop customer relationships.
- Candidate must possess excellent prospecting and territory management ability along with strong selling skills.
- Familiarity selling to physicians in private or group settings a plus.
- Minimum requirement is understanding the medical aesthetic device sales cycle.
Work Experience and Education:
- Degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- Prefer a candidate with 3-5 years of direct B to B medical sales experience. Aesthetic device experience preferred.
- We offer a competitive package, medical, vacation, sick days, paid holidays and an empowering culture.
- Please fill out the form your cover letter, resume and salary requirements or email HR@smartgraft.com