The Multi-Tiered Approach To Hair Loss
on May 18, 2020
In the hair industry, figurative growth requires consistent introspection and constant reflection of best practices. Our mission at SmartGraft by Vision Medical, Inc. has always been to advance the art and science of hair restoration through technology and research. Using feedback from patients and our physicians within our Centers of Excellence, we have utilized our expertise, know-how, and the resources to quickly turn new ideas into effective products that meet a variety of needs and price points.
Vision Medical, Inc. has grown since we first introduced the SmartGraft to anticipate future market trends to help support our physician customers and their patients. Our development team has investigated and developed breakthrough technologies, ideally positioned to increase our global presence and continue to help grow in practice. Our collective mission continues to advance the art and science of hair restoration through technology, education, and research. It is for this reason that we are incredibly excited to introduce you to our latest, multi-tiered approach to hair loss, from supplemental solutions to surgery. Throughout the next few months, our team will be working with our Centers of Excellence to roll out an enhanced suite of services to meet the needs of each patient, because when it comes to hair loss, no two cases are the same, and the path toward regaining one’s self confidence is as unique as the individual seeking treatment.
Our enhanced, multi-tiered approach to hair restoration includes multiple approaches to hair loss, allowing the physician and patient to establish a supportive relationship. Our enhanced suite of services now includes:
- Smart Solutions RX. Offered exclusively through SmartGraft by Vision Medical, we are pleased to offer LOCKrx by Smart Solutions RX, Inc. https://www.smartsolutionsrx.com/LOCKrx is a drug-free hair treatment system specifically for thinning hair and hair loss. It promotes healthy scalp, skin, and hair growth through multiple pathways (internal and external). The professional products are designed for use with multiple treatment modalities by a medical professional, including microneedling, PRP in combination with microneedling, LED and Low Level Laser technology. The professional products may also be incorporated as post-surgical treatments. At home care includes both topical and ingestible products, and LockRx follows a three step program for both in home and in office approaches.
- The Healthy Inside Plan. This three-step oral nutraceutical program was formulated to address total body inflammation through gut health and the nutritional factors that may play a role in hair growth and shedding. Specially curated marine and botanical ingredients are the basis, with amino acids and vitamins to support this complete approach to healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Step 1: DEFENSE. A prebiotic supplement in a powdered form, containing anti-inflammatory properties to soothe and address gut health-related issues that may contribute to hair thinning and hair loss and to create a better absorption pathway for BLOCK and GUARD.
- Step 2: BLOCK. A follicle enrichment supplement formulated with the LOCKrx proprietary blend of botanicals, adaptagens, marine collagen, and saw palmetto. These botanicals are known to support hair growth and help to block the conversion of testosterone to DHT, which is involved with the shrinking process of hair follicles.
- Step 3: GUARD. A premier blend of complexed super B vitamins, folate and biotin in supplement form. Vitamin B Complex and biotin are known as ingredients necessary to promote conditions to support healthy hair. The most crucial element of the LOCKrx B vitamin complex is its reduced form (methylation) which allows immediate bio-availability for rapid assimilation and metabolizing without over accumulation.
- Growth Factor 3X Serum: Professional Treatment. Growth Factor 3X Professional Serum is a topical solution containing recombinant growth factors from human cells, isolating three growth factors (EGF, FGF and KGF) known to be of primary importance in follicle and scalp health. Growth Factor 3X combines growth Factor 3X with PRP, Microneedling, and Low Level Laser or PDO threads, to boost your clients hair growth results. Growth factors stimulate the natural processes of damage repair in the skin and hair cells. The method of production for these growth factors (GF) is an engineered advanced stem cell technology by a team of chemists and research scientists, produced in an FDA-registered manufacturing facility Topical application of this solution is applied by a medical professional and can be used in conjunction with other modalities used for encouraging hair follicle stimulation.
Growth Factor 3X is also available in an at-home strength and includes a microchannel device. The at-home topical products support scalp and follicle health and may be used as an adjunct therapy in between office treatments.
- Low Level Laser Light Therapy (LLLT). LLLT is a FDA-cleared non-invasive and pain-free solution, using clinical strength laser technology to treat hair loss and thinning in men and women. Studies show that Low Level Laser Light Therapy (LLLT) increases blood flow and irradiates photons into scalp tissue to stimulate cellular activity 1/3 of a centimeter below the skin, inducing regrowth of thicker and fuller hair. A 2013 study found a 39 percent increase in hair growth over a sixteen week trial in patients who underwent low laser light treatment. LLLT caps are the latest offering in Vision Medical’s suite of services and can be used in conjunction with other modalities, including the LOCKrx and SmartGraft.
- SmartGraft (FUE). SmartGraft is a minimally invasive hair restoration device for both men and women. The SmartGraft system was developed by a leading team of physicians, medical scientists, and engineers who understood the importance of helping to assist physicians, like yourself, with their FUE surgeries to give patients a minimally invasive alternative to the traditional invasive strip method which leaves a visible linear scar. Patients walk away from their procedure with minimal scarring, with a completely natural look after a single, in office procedure, and they recover with little to no downtime, returning to their lives as usual. It is because of SmartGraft’s centers of excellence that the SmartGraft device is now considered the “Rolls Royce” in hair restoration. SmartGraft allows physicians to perform hair restoration procedures efficiently, safely, and rapidly, while delivering natural, permanent results. Using only local anesthetic, physicians use the SmartGraft device to gently extract individual micro hair grafts from the back of your head. These grafts are then implanted into the balding areas to regrow thick, healthy, natural hair. FUE’s highly popular technique is performed by using a small round punch to extract follicular hair units one at a time. The hair is taken from an area of the head that is resistant to baldness, usually the back and sides of the scalp. The extremely small wound left by the hair follicle extraction heals within a few days and is usually undetectable, even in areas where the hair has been cut shorter in order to perform the extraction. The extracted hairs are grouped in follicular unit grafts and then transplanted into the area experiencing hair loss. The hairs are placed into recipient sites, using expert precision.
Hair loss can be extremely difficult for both men and women to manage. It can affect one’s self-confidence, especially when hair loss is experienced at a young age. Fortunately, there are precise hair transplant techniques offered by SmartGraft by Vision Medical, Inc. that can address every step of one’s hair loss journey. Additionally, our enhanced suite of services provides a comprehensive system for physicians to implement. While surgery may be in one’s imminent future, we’re happy to offer a multi-tiered approach to helping patients address their hair loss concerns. To learn more about Vision Medical Inc.’s suite of services, visit www.SmartGraft.com.